Tuesday 28 August 2007

Cliff Richard - Hot or Not?

I'm getting a little bit excited about videos this morning. Well, who wouldn't when youtube offers such a great wealth of entertainment.
I had not seen this "groovy" video until this morning and can't help but see old man Cliff in a new light. Maybe he should go back to these days of wetlook trousers and rollerblades (up dated for the kids with wheelies).


Whilst we're on the subject of rollerblades, I fucking hate rollerbladers. Especially grown ups who think its acceptable. I am under the impression that both roller skates and roller blades were created for children who wanted to have fun? Sometimes this develops and teenagers learn jumps and all that shizzle which is fine as it is usually confined to some small skate park which I never even see. However, grown adults who should know better using rollerblades as a form of transport is pretty fucking irritating. Makes me want to push them over. Wheelies make me mad too, make me think that children should never be allowed out of school.
This man is angry about Wheelies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnboTBFpHwE
Highlight, "I'm not trying to diss kids but I'm not really a big fan of them".

No comments: