Thursday 30 August 2007

James motherfucking Blunt


Rugger bugger (you know he played it at school) James Blunt appears to be attempting to make some kind of fucking comeback. Just as we'd all managed to get that shit "you're beautiful" song (I'm convinced that many couples have this as "their song" which makes me wanna vom)out of our heads his fugly face reappears on TV.
He was on GMTV this morning (God only know why I waste my time with that shit anyway) and Ben-the-arse-licker Shepherd was all, "Whaaat have you been up to?"
I believe that the posh wanker has been lazing around on Daddy's yacht for the past year being surrounded by a surprisingly high amount of hot Ra's. Ocassionally making a trip to the main land to pick up another crate of Cristal and round up some more slightly inbred looking rich women to rub suncream into his skinny chest.
When he was on TV he did look like he hadn't managed to shave in the past year, maybe he was trying to be more like Tom Hanks in Castaway. Basically, James motherfucking Blunt is a cock.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd probably do him if I were drunk enough, though. But I'd have to tape up his mouth so he couldn't whine at me in that pansy voice, and I'd even consider a paper bag. Not for him, for me - I wouldn't trust myself, probably open my eyes at some point, maybe an eye mask would be better, like the free shit you get in first class Bastard Airways?