Wednesday 29 August 2007

David Blaine is a cockend


That magical twat who likes to trap himself in glass tanks high in the sky had planned to do another fucking stupid non magic trick. The tattooed up bell-end (pictured above) has decided to be eaten by a giant snake owned by Derren Brown who he will then attempt to make sick. Essentially he is going to make Derren Brown's snake sick. He will take control of Brown's snake and then make him sick it up. Blaine has spoken out explaining,
"If you thought my previous stunts were intense, this new one will leave you speechless. I can’t reveal any details (yet) but I’ve started preparing and training for the most dangerous and death-defying challenge of my career."
Some critics have been commented on the shock of the two dickheads working together on this project. It does seem weird that Brown would lend his snake to his nemesis. Blaine says that Brown has been very understanding because, "this challenge is close to my heart."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wait wait wait. I'm confused. I doubt Brown even HAS a penis, let alone a big enough one which can swallow Blaine whole. Maybe you're getting confused - maybe it's a huge vadge which is going to swallow him whole? Like a reverse birth?