Monday 20 August 2007

Fox man on the loose


Ha. The title which I have just written reminds me of a particularly witty joke involving a tree. Anyway, here is a giant fox roaming around Field Day in London's Victoria Park. As you can see from this photo, the ladies were quite distracted by this creatures good looks. It is no coincidence that the term 'foxy' is often used to describe someone sexually attractive. A fox is definitely up there with the world's most attractive animals. I don't mean thin, haggered city foxes that roam the streets raiding bins. No, I'm referring to those that take pride in their glossy coats. This trail of thought got me and Terry Nutkins thinking about other attractive animals.No, sorry but I don't agree Terry.
What about rabbits? Jessica Rabbit was always popular with the lads. Or cats? Lion's are majestic, so they've gotta be up there. Top 5 animals coming soon...

No comments: