Wednesday 10 October 2007

OBE for Services to Women: Hugh Grant

L'argent et La Rue are a fan of people called Hugh so it gives us great pleasure to award Hugh Grant an OBE for Services to Women. The Boy-Ra womaniser has reguarly appeared in the press for his liasions with women (even paid workers) and despite being 47 it seems he's still got it. This wonderful photo appeared on the hall of shame that is Facebook showing Hugh-dog amongst a gaggle of young ladies. He appears to be smelling the most tantastic of the girls whilst I slightly jealous looking girl in front of her mocks. How jealous she must be. Fear not young lassie (they line in Native-land) he will soon be oggling your boobs too...
Maybe ol' Grant could set up his own Posho womanising circuit much like Russel Brand's London crew of David Walliams, Dean Gaffney and Bepe from Eastenders. My suggestions include Sam Branson (I'm sure ol' Grant could teach him a thing or two), Zac Goldsmith (although I wouldn't mention Jemima if I were you Hugh), Boris Johnson (might improve his Mayor election campaign) and Jimmy Carr (not that posh, I am scraping the public school barrel.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd hit it!

...although that's not saying much, really. *sobs*