Monday 29 October 2007

Raunchy Cliff Richard

Old Bastard heart throb Cliff Richard has shocked his fellow Christians with a saucy shoot for his 2008 calendar. The tantastic singer who is probably about to release yet another bible bashing Christmas hit is actually only 67. For some reason I assumed he was closer to 80. The Daily Mail reports that "To keep in trim he plays tennis and swims regularly, and endures intensive cardiovascular and resistance work-outs at the gym." I bet he plays tennis with the dirty Sue Barker. She loves a bit of Cliff.
"Clintons, WH Smith and Amazon have all had to place repeat orders while hundreds of fans have posted enthusiastic messages on his official website." I can't wait to get my hands on a copy, everybody I know is getting one for Christmas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know what!? I've actually PAID FOR a Cliff calendar in the past. I'm as shocked and dismayed by this as you are. But don't worry, I didn't buy it for myself, I bought it for Susi haha.

Photographic evidence:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/clashcityrockerkat/296422866/

See? I wasn't fibbing, for a change! Hee! Phone The Sun - breaking news!