Friday 19 October 2007

WAIT! Maybe James Blunt DOES have a sense of humour



This is completely stolen from Pop Bitch. Sorry for this shameless easy post but it's funny! I might have been wrong about everybody's favourite posh singer. James Motherfucking Blunt loves Triangles! Maybe this is because he's a square and opposites attract?! I dunno it which world the square is the opposite of a triangle. Maybe on Sesame Street?
"I saw three angles, of that I'm sure".
I love Sesame Street, it's amazing. There's an awesome episode featuring REM singing Furry Happy Monsters. It's an old classic. This has got me thinking about other possible collaborations for the children's TV Show. How about MJ singing "Have you seen my Monkey?" (Childhood) or a pissed up Wineo or Britters. So many jokes about this being the only way Britters kids could see her but it's just too easy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Apparently the Spin Doctors were on it in the mid '90s and performed Two Princes. I have never actually seen this, and never bothered to YouTube it, as I'm the laziest sun of a gun on this planet, but how cool is that! Ghetto white boys from New York's 'hood, singing about a girl having to choose between a rich posh boy and a genuine lovely-dovely guy who can only give her flowers. Swoon.